Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vintage Mail Sorter- I am so lucky to have one of these although the leg/table part is taller and the cubbies number about 54 (9x9 - I think) and are much deeper.

colored interior
colored interior
gorgeous wood floor design :)
gorgeous wood floor design :)
floor tile
floor tile
Vintage Mail Sorter- I am so lucky to have one of these although the leg/table part is taller and the cubbies number about 54 (9x9 - I think) and are much deeper.
Vintage Mail Sorter- I am so lucky to have one of these although the leg/table part is taller and the cubbies number about 54 (9x9 - I think) and are much deeper.
Tiles that look like wood but have the durability of tile for a bathroom.
Tiles that look like wood but have the durability of tile for a bathroom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home