Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Master bathroom and closet reveal; We found this cool new ceramic tile that looks VERY similar to wood flooring. If I had to do it over again I would have made the grout a little darker and would have laid it in a herringbone pattern.

tile.
tile.
Sebastian Wrong Spun Light Modern Design Floor Lamp by Flos
Sebastian Wrong Spun Light Modern Design Floor Lamp by Flos
Master bathroom and closet reveal; We found this cool new ceramic tile that looks VERY similar to wood flooring. If I had to do it over again I would have made the grout a little darker and would have laid it in a herringbone pattern.
Master bathroom and closet reveal; We found this cool new ceramic tile that looks VERY similar to wood flooring.  If I had to do it over again I would have made the grout a little darker and would have laid it in a herringbone  pattern.
craftsman
craftsman
Tile floor
Tile floor

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home