Thursday, October 10, 2013

I was just gonna use Carrara marble. Now I see this blue glass veneer hexagon tiles in @Heather Gaume. Bathroom floor? interior design Photo by albertochan

Great Idea
Great Idea
Designs for Every Lifestyle - Luminosity Floor Lamp, Black made by Zuo Modern.
Designs for Every Lifestyle - Luminosity Floor Lamp, Black made by Zuo Modern.
Special, unusual flooring design
Special, unusual flooring design
kitchen stone floors
kitchen stone floors
I was just gonna use Carrara marble. Now I see this blue glass veneer hexagon tiles in @Heather Gaume. Bathroom floor? interior design Photo by albertochan
I was just gonna use Carrara marble. Now I see this blue glass veneer hexagon tiles in @Heather Gaume.  Bathroom floor? interior design  Photo by albertochan

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home